Xiaomi Mi 6 specifications:
- 5.15-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD pressure-sensitive display, 600 nits brightness, 94.4% NTSC color gamut, 1500:1 contrast ratio.
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 64-bit 10nm processor with Adreno 540 GPU.
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage.
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) with MIUI 8.
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Splash resistant.
- 12MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, 4-axis OIS, 4K video recording.
- 8MP front-facing camera.
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor.
- Stereo speakers.
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C.
- 3350mAh battery.
The Xiaomi Mi 6 comes in Blue, Black and White colours and also comes in Silver Edition with reflective mirror finish Stainless steel frame. It is priced at 2499 yuan (US$ 360 / Rs. 23,420 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 64GB internal storage version, 2899 yuan (US$ 421 / Rs. 27,190 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the same 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version with ceramic body and 18K gold finish around the camera costs 2999 yuan (US$ 435 / Rs. 28,100 approx.). It will be available in China starting from April 28. No word on the global availability yet.