Samsung Galaxy J series is one of the moved loved phones while looking into the Indian market. They came up with it in the year 2015, continued in 2016 and now back again with a refreshed model for the year 2017.
Galaxy J5 2017 specifications:
- 2.5D curved glass on top.
- Integrated fingerprint scanner embed in the home button.
- Dual sim tray along with dedicated Micro SD slot.
- 5.2-inch AMOLED display offering HD (1280 x 720 pixels) resolution.
- 64-bit Exynos 7870 octa-core processor clocked at 1.6GHz.
- 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage that can be expandable up to another 256GB.
- Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box.
- Rear camera with 13 MP shooter, with f/1.7 aperture with led flash.
- Front camera is of 13 MP.
- Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, GPS, 3.5mm Audio jack, and a MicroUSB 2.0 port.
- 3000mAh non-replaceable battery.
- 4G VoLTE.
Price expected around the 20000/- INR budget.