LG has started pre-booking for its flagship G6 smartphone ahead of its launch on April 21st. As a special offer it is offering up to Rs. 7000 cash back (Rs. 5000+ additional Rs. 2000 cash back) for HDFC Bank and SBI Card holders and 50% off on LG Tone Active+ HBS-A100 headset on all pre-bookings. Rs. 5000 and discount on headset are valid till May 31st and additional Rs. 2000 cash back is valid till April 30th.
You can pre-book the phone through LG India website or through your nearest stores. LG is also offering EA Special gifts worth Rs. 14,100 for 6 games including Temple Run 2, Spider-Man Unlimited and Crossy Road with the G6.
LG G6 specifications:
- 5.7-inch (1440 × 2880 pixels) QHD+ LCD display with a 18:9 aspect ratio, 564 PPI.
- Quad-core Snapdragon 821 processor with Adreno 530 GPU.
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB (UFS 2.0) internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD.
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with LG UX 6.0, Google Assistant.
- 13MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED Flash, OIS 2.0, 4K video recording, 71-degree-wide angle lens, secondary rear camera with 125-degree lens.
- 5MP front camera with 100-degree wide-angle lens.
- Fingerprint sensor.
- Water, dust resistant (IP68).
- 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC, Dolby Vision.
- Dimensions: 148.9 x 71.9 x 7.9mm; Weight: 163g.
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible).
- 3300 mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0.
The LG G6 comes in Astro Black, Ice Platinum and Mystic White colours. We will know the price when it launches later today.
According to Mumbai-based retailer Mahesh Telecom, the smartphone is expected to be priced between Rs. 53,000 and Rs. 54,000.